Thursday, July 15, 2010

Apple Blossoms


I made it back from our 10 day trip to our cabin in Canada. While we were there, I made about 15 different cards using 2 hostess sets from the new catalog.  It was challenging to pack items to bring as I only had one smallish size tub to fill.  It was difficult to narrow my punch selection as well as my paper and ink selection- but I survived, and made some cute cards that will be on display at my Open House on Saturday, August 7, 2010.  Hope to see you there.  An RSVP to attend is required.

Recipe:

Stamps: Apple Blossoms (level 2 hostess set) and Priceless;
Ink and Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive- and retired DS paper;
Accessories: Butterfly embosslit die, scallop border punch, espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon.

Have a great day!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.