Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday, Rebecca!!!!

Here's the card I made for my daughter. Today she is officially a teenager!!  I really have enjoyed the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper.  Probably one of my favorites from the retiring catalog.

Recipe: 

Stamps: Pick a Petal, Wonderful Favorites and Heard it from the Heart;
Inks: whisper white embossing, Rich Razzleberry;
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DS, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Pretty in Pink;
Accessories: Backgrounds 1 texturz plate , Birds and Blooms sizzlits, Button #2 die, circle punches, retired embossilts die (flower on inside), small heart punch, stickles glitter, dimensionals, pinking heart border punch, and Crushed Curry grosgrain ribbon.

Happy Friday everyone!  And Happy Birthday to my sweet daughter, Rebecca!  Love you!   Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.