Friday, January 29, 2010

Simple Birthday card


It's been a while since I've posted anything. I have been busy substitute teaching a lot in January. I am grateful that the school is calling so much.
Here's an easy card I whipped up for another upcoming birthday I have in February.
I wanted to try out some new items that I have had sitting on my stamping table getting dust on it! One being the SU Lots of Tags sizzlits.
A welcomed addition to my other Big Shot dies!
Recipe:
Stamps: Well Scripted;
Paper: Soft Suede, Kraft and Thoroughly Modern DS paper (one of my fav's in the current catalog);
Ink: Soft Suede;
Accessories: SU Little Leaves, and Lots of Tags sizzlits, Manhattan Flower embossing folder, scallop trim punch, 5/16" and 1/4" circle punches, white mini brads, Kraft taffeta ribbon. Enjoy! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.