Thursday, October 22, 2009

Simple Snowflake / A visit to the Pumpkin Patch



Recipe at end of blog post. :)



My hubby came home a day early from his Elk hunting trip in Colorado (he did get an Elk this year! Congrats to you, John!) so we were able to head out to the Pumpkin Patch as a family last Saturday.


Since then, I have been subbing a lot at Zachary's school as many teacher were out sick. Today, I kept Zachary home. He isn't feeling too great. He has a low grade fever, and congestion. I did get to stamp this morning, and boy do I miss it! I am grateful to be able to a hobby you can do almost anytime.
I love the simple snowflake stamp. It will definitely be a keeper. I love any stamp that has a matching punch. The simple snowflake stamp set is only: $7.95. Add it to your list if you haven't already!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Simple Snowflake
Ink: White craft pad and embossing powder
Paper: White, Soft Suede, Real Red, and Christmas Cocoa DS paper (love it!)
Accessories: Jumbo snowflake punch, 3/4" polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Circle cutter, joyful and buttons #5 sizzlits dies, white glitter brad, paper piercer tool, mat and guide.

Have a great day! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.