Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dusty Durango


I whipped this card up inbetween driving and picking up kids from activities last night.

Dusty Durango is very similar to the my kitchen wall colors. See it in the background? You can also see a yummy pumpkin donut sitting on my counter and another pumpkin decoration on my shelf on the left. A festive picture, don't you think? By the way, I'll have you know I did not eat any donuts....bought them for the kids and I successfully did NOT eat one! I'm sure I'll make up for it later, though.

Crack out your sanded background stamp set...it makes a wonderful background for Halloween cards! Obviously the Big Shot Top Note Die is to "die" for- ha, ha!!!

Kids are off in Minnesota on Thursday and Friday of this week, so I thought I would post now -as who knows when I'll get to stamp again this week! Have a great rest of the week!

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.