Friday, August 14, 2009

Last Open House Project



Here's the last project we made at my Open House. I have seen quite a few of these decorated legal pads and thought it would be fun for everyone to have one with their own initial on it. I love the "Lovely Letters" stamp set. My friend Deb has this set.... and I borrowed it and fell in love with it. Now I have my own- yippee!!!
It is a 5 x 8 legal pad that was cut in half by the supply store. I got mine at Office Depot.
Recipe: Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay card stock, Thoroughly Modern DS paper, Medallion, Wanted, and Lovely Letters stamp sets. Soft suede ink, scallop circle, scallop edge, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch circle punches. Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon.


I am enjoying mine!!!! Try it, you'll like it! Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.