Tuesday, July 21, 2009

little Brandon


I have a new camera...and I apparently do not know how to set it up correctly...because a lot of my pictures of my weekend away did NOT turn out. How disappointing!

Anyways, here is my cute little nephew Brandon. I haven't posted any new cards because I have been busy making a scrap book for him. I was very happy with how it turned out. It was an 8 x 8 book with 26 pages in it. It was a month by month picture book. I used soooo many on my stamps! It was a complete disaster in my stamping area when it was all said and done. Unfortunately I did NOT get to take any pictures of the pages as I barely got it finished before we left on Thursday afternoon. Bummer, huh?

It was so wonderful to see all of my family. I do not get to see them very much as we are all spread around the U.S.A. Congratulations to my brother Justin, and his beautiful wife; Melody- this one is a keeper!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.