Monday, June 29, 2009

Wings of Friendship


Here's a 3 x 3 card I whipped up this morning to send off with the new catalog requests I received from long distant customers. I really do appreciate each and everyone of you continuing your business with me! :)

My Open House/Make and Take for the new catalog will be in early August-sorry, I am booked with family activities every weekend in July! Stay tuned for more details.

Recipe: Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry card stock; Wings of Friendship (level 2 hostess set); Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry ink; Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon, large oval and scallop oval punches; white gel pen.

We are off to our cabin in Canada...and I will hopefully be busy making new samples for all you to see at my Open House! Have a great Independence Day week/weekend!

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.