Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral



I knew I was going to love this set the first time I saw it. I have made several cards the last few days getting ready for my workshops next week. Take a close look at the leaves of the flower. Do you know what stamp it is????

Give up???

Its part of the flower pedal. Pretty cool, huh?
Here's the recipe:
Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral and A Little Somethin' Hostess Level 2 set;
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Tart DS paper and Chocolate Chip;
Ink: Chocolate chip
Accessories: 1/2 " circle punch, 5/8 " circle punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Eyelet border punch, Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, non-su brads.
My little guy has been sick since last Thursday night...today is the 6th day. My poor little guy. Fever, chills, coughing, tired. Not fun. I hope today is the last day of being sick. I'll share another Fifth Avenue card tomorrow. See you then. Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.