Here's another version of the Baja Breeze Fifth Avenue Floral card I posted a few days ago. We made a card just like this last night except that we used Pale Plum instead of So Saffron. The rest of the card is the same. Thanks to Jenny for helping make the other projects for our club members who couldn't make it!!! I really appreciated your help!!! :) Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by! Annette
Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up. It's just plan ol' fun! :) Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies . I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code and receive any item of your choice valued up to $8.50 from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the Spooktacular Bundle using my Host Code and receive: a PDF containing 6 projects, the ...
Comments
Post a Comment
An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.