Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas celebration with family and friends!!!
Here are two Christmas cards I sent out this year. I did send out others as well, but I did not take pictures of them. Twenty each of these two. I have another one I want to share with you, but have to take a picture of it first. Maybe tomorrow....
The last picture is of our Zachary dressed up as a Shepherd for our Children's Christmas program. Isn't he cute???
My kids are busy playing with their new toys, namely the wii. How fun!!! I have a lot of cleaning up to do.. it looks like a tornado hit us...must be the fact that I have been playing and having fun, too! UG! Hope Santa was good to all of you, too!!!! Love, Annette





No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.