Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another Season of Friendship card


Okay, I know I am supposed to be working on my sister's wedding album, but I also wanted to play with my new embossing folders I bought for my Big Shot. So I ran a piece of Real Red card stock through it and I had a cool swirly piece of embossed card stock in my hand. I set it down and went back to photos. But this piece of paper was staring at me so I stared back! It said "make a quick card...no one will mind...if its quick". So I just had to make a "quick" card. Actually this wasn't a quick card. I cut the snowflakes out by hand...but the rest was straight forward. I embossed the tree with chocolate chip and embossed it with iridescent ice emb. powder. I torn a sheet of white card stock and put it in front of the tree to make snow. I then used white liquid applique with glitter on the tree and snow. The snowflakes were added using dimensionals and each center of the snowflake has a blue rhinestone. ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhh. Very festive fun card!!!! I guess I can admit I am a stampaholic. But you don't have to help me, I think there are many of us of there! tee-hee. Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.