Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Upsy Daisy Sympathy

Unfortunately I needed to make a sympathy card. Here's what I came up with. Notice the corner? I punched a photo corner and a scallop square. I then lined up the photo corner on top of the scallop square and cut it in half and then the little corner in the middle. Cool, huh?

Supplies: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Soft Sky card stock. Not Quite Navy DS paper (hostess level 1) and Urban Garden DS paper. Upsy Daisy stamp set, Not quite Navy classic ink, Not Quite Navy SU marker, heat and stick, dazzling diamonds glitter, scallop edge, scallop square, photo corner and of course paper piercing tool and mat.

I have lots to do today, hope you all have a wonderful day! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.