Friday, October 24, 2008

Sneak Peak....

I normally do not show what we are going to be making...but I thought you wouldn't mind seeing what my hostess club is making next Thursday. The other two projects I will share afterwards, as I do want to keep them a secret. I must say that I am really enjoying the Ski Slope DS paper from the mini holiday catalog.

Supplies: Snow Swirled and Punches Three stamp sets. White and Chocolate Chip craft pad. Old Olive, Real Red and Chocolate chip card stock. White and clear embossing powder. Punches: scallop edge, scallop square, wide oval, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, Circle fire rhinestone brad, red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, silver cord. Note: the circle punches were used to punch out the snow flakes before cutting around the details of the snowflake. This makes cutting it soooo much easier! Try it, you'll see what I mean.

On another note....tonight is my daughter, Rebecca's play at the High School. She is Cinderella in a 6Th grade play called "Twinderella". We are very excited for her!!! She has worked very hard everyday after school for this big night...and tomorrow. They have already presented it to the 4Th, 5Th and 6Th graders yesterday. Way to go Becca!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.