Monday, September 8, 2008

True Blue Friend

Last night I finally put my new stamps set together that I purchased from my Open House. The Bella Rose background stamp set was the last one I put together. After I mounted it onto the wood, I decided to stamp the image onto a piece of card stock instead of scratch paper...and then place the sticker on properly. I grabbed a piece of Baja Breeze. Since I had a beautiful image, I decided I needed to make it into a card.

I found that Taken with Teal looks great with Baja Breeze. So here's the card I made. I used the Three For You Level 1 Hostess stamp set to go with it. Notice the ribbon? For fun, I thought scallop edges would look cool, and indeed I think it does! What do you think? Did I start a new trend??? Happy stamping!!!! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.