Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scallop square punch


I stamped a few cards while in Canada, but mostly swam as it was so warm! I made three cards basically the same as this...just using different stamps and/or arrangements from the Ronald McDonald stamp set. I will show you the others later.

Colors: Baja Breeze, Barely Banana and Kiwi Kiss.

Stamp sets: Say it With Scallops, Punches Three (friend) and Boho Backgrounds.

Accessories: Scallop punch, scallop square punch, 1 1/4 " circle punch, 1/4 inch circle punch, word window punch, soft subtles brads, baja breeze striped ribbon, paper piercer and Hawaii Papaya DS paper.

Can't believe my little guy is in first grade today. It was definitely difficult for me to see him go. Well, back to laundry! Have a great day! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.