Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Eastern Blooms

Here's the third card I made on Sunday with the left over chocolate chip patterns Ds piece of paper. I grabbed a piece of chocolate chip CS from my "left over" bag and a piece of Baja Breeze was near it. I cut it down to lay perfectly onto of the choc. chip card stock and then layered the leftover choc. chip DS paper on top of it. I thought it looked cool so I grabbed one of the stamp sets I just put together and wha-la ....simple.

I like how it turned out. It looks modern. Something you might see at Target or something like that. Because it was so easy...I will probably make this layout with the other colors of pattern DS paper I have.

No more posts this week. I do hope that by Friday I will get to stamp at least 1/2 the day...I am running out the door now to hopefully finish my tasks at church. Have a great day! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.