Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Everything to me...Always!

Here's another card I made today with Always stamp set. Just playing around with a different layout and this is what I came up with.

Groovy Guava and Chocolate chip. By the way...see the little circles in the little flowers...well I did indeed find a punch at crafts direct that is 3/8ths! I really like it. It fits right in between our 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch...which is exactly what I was looking for. Go get one!!!!!! You'll be happy you did.

There really isn't anything fancy about the inside...just wanted to show you how well it works with the "everything" stamp on the outside. Great for B-days, thinking of you, etc..... I am enjoying this set!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend. Not sure if I will have time to stamp between now and then...I have things to do to get ready for Canada and helping out at school with the fun stuff...can't believe school is almost over! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.