Friday, May 16, 2008

Celebrate You - Always

Here's a card I made today....as a matter of fact the only card I made this week. Yard work has been what I have been working on besides the usual. I had a wonderful time at my brother's wedding. It was very emotional for me, especially having my mom's picture up on the alter. She should have been there in person to see his big day. I know she would have been so happy for him.

This card uses Always and Frames with a Flourish stamp sets. Colors are: Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue and Certainly Celery. I still wish Stampin' UP! carried white brads!!!!!! Busy weekend for me with John gone for about a week fishing in Canada. Next week I get a new microwave, refrigerator and gas grill. Ya-who!!! I have been waiting a very, very long time for these items as most of you already know. Happy Stampin! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.