Friday, April 18, 2008

I have three cards to share with you today.


Ok, some of you are saying "hey, you said you weren't getting that set". Well...I wasn't until it kinda grew on me. Doesn't that ever happen to you? It's really Beate's fault. I love to visit her blog. I am not a computer wiz...if you haven't figured that out by now...so I can't put a direct link to it here. I have it saved in my favorites...so I don't know the email address as I type this post. But most of you know who I am talking about anyways!
I stamped the birds feet in close to cocoa and stamped it on whisper white card stock. I then stamped another bird in sky blue and took my chocolate chip marker and drew around all the flowers on the birds belly. I stamped it and cut it out- excluding the feet. I then used my blender pen and groovy guava reinker to fill in the flower area of the bird. I think the rest is self explanatory. John's uncle; Uncle John passed away recently. He was 95. WOW! He was John's mom's brother. So I needed to make at least 2 sympathy cards. I also made a cute card using the Pun Fun set...but decided to save it for our make and take. I know you will love it! Have a great weekend! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.