This set is very cool. Do you have it yet? Very unique flower shapes and swirly leaves. It makes really cool cards...without much thought. It is one of the sets in the "Free Wheelin" Stampin Up! special. I bought this set and the wheel separately (see it on the chocolate chip card stock of my mom's picture frame on the post below this.) so I didn't get to take advantage of the special.... :( But you can!!!! If you buy this set before April 30th, you'll get the matching wheel: "It's Beautiful" for FREE! There are 5 other sets to choose from...take a look at the special and have a blessed Easter celebration! Annette
Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up. It's just plan ol' fun! :) Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies . I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code and receive any item of your choice valued up to $8.50 from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the Spooktacular Bundle using my Host Code and receive: a PDF containing 6 projects, the ...
Comments
Post a Comment
An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.