Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Splitcoast Wed. Challenge 169


Yes, I did indeed try a splitcoast challenge today. My first, I might add! The challenge was to use this layout- no specific colors, etc...just the layout. If you haven't looked at their challenges...I challenge you to!
Supplies: Time Well Spent, Stitched, Family Phrases, Summer Picnic DS paper, Old Olive DS paper, Bashful Blue, Only Orange and Real Red card stock.
I used the Three For You punch to punch out the two little flowers...so I didn't have to cut them out. It worked well! It was definitely fun to actually take the time to do a split coast challenge. Have you done one yet? Annette
p.s. I did upload it successfully, thanks to splitcoast team member Roxie who responded to my email. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.