Here's another card I made over the New Year's weekend using Embrace Life set. The heart is a piece of chip board that I inked up with Ruby Red craft and stamped "love" in basic black. I will be able to use this card for an upcoming anniversary or for Valentines Day. Hope you are enjoying the "summer" temps of 46 degrees-atleast over in my neck of the woods! I'm taking a break from taking the tree down and vacumming under all the furniture downstairs. I think I may go stamp! Annette
Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up. It's just plan ol' fun! :) Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies . I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code and receive any item of your choice valued up to $8.50 from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the Spooktacular Bundle using my Host Code and receive: a PDF containing 6 projects, the ...
Comments
Post a Comment
An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.