Here's one the Christmas cards we made at our November Hostess Club. We only used the Season of Joy stamp set. With 8 pieces in the set, you can create many different layouts. We used River Rock, Always Artichoke, and Holiday Harmony DS paper. We used Whisper white and Always artichoke craft pads to stamp the background, trees and snow beneath the trees. One tree was embossed with Hologram Highlights (retired-ug!) and is secured with stampin dimensionals. Snow flakes were cut out by hand and glued to purely pomegranate stitched ribbon. A very pretty card to see in person - if I do say so myself! :)
Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up. It's just plan ol' fun! :) Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies . I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code and receive any item of your choice valued up to $8.50 from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the Spooktacular Bundle using my Host Code and receive: a PDF containing 6 projects, the ...
Comments
Post a Comment
An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.