Here is one of the cards we made at a Hostess Club. We rolled the jumbo roller in old olive craft and sprinkled it with hologram highlights and embossed. The snowflake is embossed with white craft using white embossing powder on Old olive card stock. The wide olive ribbon is one of the new ribbons offered by Stampin UP! this year. This is one of my favorite cards...OK so I have a lot of favorites...can you blame me? Hope everyone had a Happy and Safe Christmas celebration. I am busy making new cards for the new catty. :) Annette
Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up. It's just plan ol' fun! :) Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies . I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code and receive any item of your choice valued up to $8.50 from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the Spooktacular Bundle using my Host Code and receive: a PDF containing 6 projects, the ...
Comments
Post a Comment
An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.