Well, this is the first card I have made with the new Snow Burst set. I wanted to see how the snow flakes looked embossed, so I just started embossing them with silver emb. pwdr. on white card stock. After viewing all six snow flakes embossed, I decided to cut the bigger one out-since it's so pretty, then I added a Rhinestone brad and it came to life! Next I picked 2 other colors (3 colors are usually the max to use on any card) and started embossing the smaller snow flakes randomly on Blue Bayou and Purely Pomegranate card stock. The 1 inch, 3/4 inch and 1/2 circle punches worked perfectly to complete my "snow flake scene". With all the embossing on this card, it will definitely get you in the mood for Christmas!
Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up. It's just plan ol' fun! :) Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies . I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code and receive any item of your choice valued up to $8.50 from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the Spooktacular Bundle using my Host Code and receive: a PDF containing 6 projects, the ...
Your card is elegant and pretty. You chose very nice colors for this idea. I like it.
ReplyDelete