Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Season's Greetings!


Well, this is the first card I have made with the new Snow Burst set. I wanted to see how the snow flakes looked embossed, so I just started embossing them with silver emb. pwdr. on white card stock. After viewing all six snow flakes embossed, I decided to cut the bigger one out-since it's so pretty, then I added a Rhinestone brad and it came to life! Next I picked 2 other colors (3 colors are usually the max to use on any card) and started embossing the smaller snow flakes randomly on Blue Bayou and Purely Pomegranate card stock. The 1 inch, 3/4 inch and 1/2 circle punches worked perfectly to complete my "snow flake scene". With all the embossing on this card, it will definitely get you in the mood for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is elegant and pretty. You chose very nice colors for this idea. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.