Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Heat-n-Stick Snow Burst

It's been a very busy week for me, and it will only be getting busier with my husband gone Elk Hunting for 10 days! Here is another card I made yesterday. I used markers to color the large snow flake from the Snow Burst stamp set. I sponged Soft Sky and Old Olive Ink onto the background of white card stock. I embossed four snow flakes with Not Quite Navy craft pad and used my Heat and Stick with Dazzling Diamonds glitter to bring them to life. You should see it in person! It's really quite shinny! I just love Heat and Stick! I cut them out and used my stampin' dimensionals to adhere them to the card. I used my new All in a Row (I still need to get used to it). It's hard to stamp it in a straight line...I finally gave up my desire for it to be perfect.- so here it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.