Monday, September 24, 2007

Just Like You...Friend

Okay, this is my first card I made with this set. I have an addiction to flowers, so this Ronald McDonald House Charities set fits the bill! It's such a cute set! I used Just Like You, Petals jumbo wheel, Canvas, Circle of Friendship and Little Pieces stamp sets.
Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink and Certainly Celery are the colors of ink and card stock. Try not to use more than three colors, otherwise your card will look too busy. I used the Designer Label, slot, 1 inch circle, 1/2 inch circle, ticket corner, and photo corner punches. Center flower has a glue dot with dazzling diamonds glitter and is secured to card with a dimensional. Can't wait to play some more with this fun set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.