Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tis the Season for Sunday Stamps! #135

Happy Patriots Day to all of you who have lost a friend or loved one in the terrorist attacks against our great country America.  Hopefully as I write this post, today will be uneventful with no additional tragedies to add to the count of lost Americans.  I pray for peace.

Image result for inspirational quotes for 9/11 anniversary
========================================================================
Today starts a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  Here's this weeks bright and cheery color challenge:


And here's what I created using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and Cookie Cutter Builder punch Bundle:



I colored the cute little Eskimo girl using my Aqua Painter and Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Mint Macraon ink refills.  I also added Clear Wink of Stella to all the Melon Mambo areas- but I wasn't able to capture the sparkle in the photo.


Supplies:

stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Peaceful Pines and Christmas Pines
ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, and Mint Macaron
paper: Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo
accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder punch, Perfect Pines Framelits, Versmark, White Embossing powder, Softly Falling Embossing folder, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Aqua Painter and Crushed Curry Enamel Dots.

So now that you have seen my creation, please head on over to Sunday Stamps! and check out what the other design team members have made and then join in on the fun!



6 comments:

  1. I love this cute little lady
    so sweeet
    and how you used the colors is perfecto
    how are you teamie wishing you a great Sunday
    hugs from teammate
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello annette! this is the sweetest card, luv the embossing and the fun image. hope you have a wonderful week.

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the colors that you used, perfect with your images! Awesome, clean design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette, this is just so adorable! I love the cute little Eskimo and the gorgeous winter scene you created. Your card makes me smile! Have a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used on the Eskimo to incorporate the challenge colors. I would never have thought winter/Christmas for this challenge. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've loved this card since I first saw you upload it! It definitely reminds me of something I would see our Natives wear here in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.