I really wanted to try out my new SAB set: Sky is the Limit, so here's what I came up with using the following colors: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray.
- Clouds were "painted" using a Q-Tip and bleach;
- I stamped a second plane and sponged a little bit of White craft ink onto the propeller area;
- I then punched out the propeller area using a 5/8" circle punch;
- I added a mini brad and a dimensional to the propeller area.
- I place a circle piece of vellum cardstock behind the plane.
While Sale-a-bration products are available until March 31, 2016, the Sky is the Limit SAB set is only available until Feburary 15, 2016. You can earn this fun stamp set for FREE with a qualifying order of $50.
Stampin' UP! supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Okay, so now that you have seen what an adorable stamp set this is, its time to visit the other design team members and see what they decided to create, and then join the Sunday Stamps! challenge!