Monday, June 22, 2015

You're a Peach

This afternoon, I had a few mintues to stamp and decided to join the color challenge at Stamping Royalty.  Here is their challenge:
I love these colors together and I will  need to send out thank you cards to our family who were just here helping us celebrate Rebecca's graduation. I decided I would make a quick card using these awesome colors together while getting my stamping fix.
Here's what I made using another Stampin' UP! Hostess set called Silhouettes & Script.  
As I said, my goal was to make a clean and simple card. 


Here's the supplies I used:

Stamps: Silhouettes & Script and Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Sky and Lost Lagoon
Paper: Crumb Cake, and Whisper White
Accessories: Calypso Coral and Pool Party DSP, 2014 Holiday washi tape, Linen Thread, stapler and sequins.

Okay, I feel much better! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!






1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable, I love it! So glad you played along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.