Sunday, November 5, 2017

Seasonal Chums for #SSC165

Hello, and happy Sunday!  Once again it's time for another challenge at Sunday Stamps!  This week we have a bright and bold color challenge for you to play along with.   Although I used the sketch colors, my card turned out having a lot of white space due to not wanting to cover up any of the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder.

Here's what I made using the fun Seasonal Chums Bundle:


Stampin' UP! Colors I used for this weeks challenge are:  Berry Burst, Basic Black, Night of Navy, and Always Artichoke.

Here's the color challenge at Sunday Stamps!

For this challenge, I used my markers to color the cute little snowman.  The Black Jewel Rhinestones  turned out to be a perfect accent for the snowman too.


To make it a little more festive, I added some Clear Wink of Stella to his hat, mitten and scarf.  I also added Clear Wink of Stella to the cute bunny- although you can not see it in the photo.

Card Supplies:
  • Seasonal Chums Bundle
  • Thick Whisper White cardstock, Whisper White, Berry Burst and Night of Navy cardstock
  • Memento Black ink, 
  • Night of Navy, Berry Burst, and Always Artichoke markers, Winter Wonder Embossing Folder, Color Theory DSP, Berry Burst Washi Tape, Black Jewel Rhinestones, Clear Wink of Stella
Seasonal Chums Bundle
Want to see some more inspiration? Stop by the other design team members blogs and see what they have created for challenge #165.  Entries need to be submitted by 11/17/17.


                      Annette Elliott - you are here


Tuesday, November 7, 2017, is the last day to register for my IN PERSON Stampin' Blends Class!  We will practice the techniques used to blend with 4 of the new alcohol based markers.  Details can be found on my classes page HERE.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Clever choosen of the colors Annette and this image so so cuteee
    the bunny behind the snowman is cuuutee
    and love that set with pumpkin also winter stamp
    great set you have
    great DT card Annette
    hope to see you on my Flowers in Vase card
    hugs
    Monika (Teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute anette, I am luv the adorable snowman...so pretty! hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.