Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday Stamps! #196

Hello, and happy Sunday! Today, we have a new challenge for you to play along with at Sunday Stamps!  Here's what I made using the awesome/must have Butterfly Gala Bundle.
Have I convinced you that you NEED this bundle, yet?  And why not choose the FREE Sale-a-bration Botanical Butterfly DSP which coordinates with this stamp set?  How cool is to be able to punch out beautiful butterfly images that are ready to rock and roll?!

For this card, I chose to use the life like butterfly image and stamped the outline image using Basic Black ink onto a piece of Whisper white cardstock followed by stamping one in Grapefruit Grove ink and the other in Lemon Lime Twist ink.  Next, I sponged in Pumpkin Pie and Bermuda Bay in the center and edges of each butterfly before punching it out.

This card follows the new sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!
To play along with this weeks sketch challenge, submit your creation by Friday, January 25, 2019.

There are so many new thinlits that have greenery die cut images and they all seem to work perfectly with this stamp set.  Here I used the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits and leaves from the Wonderful Floral Framelits.

Product List





Hurry, the deadline to qualify for my FREE Meant to Be Card Class is Tuesday, January 15, 2019.  Details are HERE.

Happy stamping!

8 comments:

  1. This is SO gorgeous, Annette! You are inspiring me to give that set and DSP another whirl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, this is gorgeous! I love the black and white check! It makes your DSP pop! The embossing is such a special effect! Anyone would LOVE to receive this beauty! Have a wonderful week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire! I am loving the Butterfly Gala Bundle!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Annette. Love the pretty papers and lovely butterflies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, JoAnn. I am having fun with these papers!

      Delete
  4. I just love the colors on your card. It is so yummy and really sings!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.