Skip to main content

Sunday Stamps! #196

Hello, and happy Sunday! Today, we have a new challenge for you to play along with at Sunday Stamps!  Here's what I made using the awesome/must have Butterfly Gala Bundle.
Have I convinced you that you NEED this bundle, yet?  And why not choose the FREE Sale-a-bration Botanical Butterfly DSP which coordinates with this stamp set?  How cool is to be able to punch out beautiful butterfly images that are ready to rock and roll?!

For this card, I chose to use the life like butterfly image and stamped the outline image using Basic Black ink onto a piece of Whisper white cardstock followed by stamping one in Grapefruit Grove ink and the other in Lemon Lime Twist ink.  Next, I sponged in Pumpkin Pie and Bermuda Bay in the center and edges of each butterfly before punching it out.

This card follows the new sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!
To play along with this weeks sketch challenge, submit your creation by Friday, January 25, 2019.

There are so many new thinlits that have greenery die cut images and they all seem to work perfectly with this stamp set.  Here I used the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits and leaves from the Wonderful Floral Framelits.

Product List





Hurry, the deadline to qualify for my FREE Meant to Be Card Class is Tuesday, January 15, 2019.  Details are HERE.

Happy stamping!

Comments

  1. This is SO gorgeous, Annette! You are inspiring me to give that set and DSP another whirl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, this is gorgeous! I love the black and white check! It makes your DSP pop! The embossing is such a special effect! Anyone would LOVE to receive this beauty! Have a wonderful week, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire! I am loving the Butterfly Gala Bundle!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Annette. Love the pretty papers and lovely butterflies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, JoAnn. I am having fun with these papers!

      Delete
  4. I just love the colors on your card. It is so yummy and really sings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...