Friday, January 11, 2019

SAB: Hello Cupcake

Hello, Cupcake!  That's the name of this whimsical Sale-a-bration stamp set you can earn for FREE with a qualifying order. This is a Distinktive stamp set and it's super easy to color!  I stamped the outline image of the cupcake in: Early Espresso, Lovely Lipstick followed by Gorgeous Grape frosting, I mean ink.  Next, I grabbed my Stampin' Blends and colored it in. Super fun and super easy to do.
This card could be a Valentine card or even a birthday card.  This will be a perfect Valentine card for my 6 year old niece. Stamping Tip:  I colored a Heart Epoxy Droplet with my Dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blend and then placed the heart over a Lovely Lipstick die cut heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits.

Product List
I also should mention that I used the Rectangle Stitched Framelits ( L O V E) which I then decided was too long for my die cut heart so I shortened the rectangle die cut shape simply by placing the framelit back over where I wanted it to be and ran it thru the Big Shot again. It was super easy to do because the "stitch marks" grab very easily. Why not give it a try for yourself.  :)

Note: I promise that my next post with not be made using the color Highland Heather! ha-ha!


The deadline to qualify for my FREE Meant to Be Card Class is Tuesday, January 15, 2019.  Details are HERE.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.