Monday, January 14, 2019

Be Mine

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a card that has NO stamping.  Don't overlook the Be Mine Stitched Framelit Dies.  They are perfect for all your die cut heart needs. :)
Tomorrow is the last day you can qualify for my Meant to Be Card Class!  You will get all the precut and die cut supplies to make four 3D projects and two Valentine cards and a package of Heart Epoxy Droplets as my FREE gift to you! Complete details are HERE.


For this Valentine card, I first die cut out the largest scallop edge heart out of a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock and then inked up the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with my White Craft pad before running it thru my Big Shot.  The center heart is the beautiful All My Love DSP die cut with the middle sized scallop edge heart framelit and I also added a stitched scallop border to the bottom of my Lovely Lipstick panel before adhering all it to a Whisper White cardstock base using Dimensionals.  

Product List




2 comments:

  1. This card is stunning, where did you get the LOVE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Michelle. It is part of a new word bundle called Well Said from the Occasions Catalog. I live in Rice, Minnesota where it was -21 this morning....brrrr

      Delete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.