Monday, October 14, 2013

Be Merry!

I had a few minutes to stamp today and decided to whip up a Christmas card using the Be Merry single stamp from Stampin' UP!.  This card came together very quickly as I had a left over piece of 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon sitting on my stamping table all ready to go from a previous project.  I also used the piece of burlap I tore off from the ends of the burlap ribbon and turned it into a bow.  How fun! : )
It's a gloomy rain, cold day here...so I had a hard time getting the true colors to show in the picture.
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Be Merry
INK: Whisper White craft
PAPER: Season of Style DSP, Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Chalk Talk Framelits, White embossing powder, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adoring Accents embossing folder, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones and Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.