Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Stampin' UP! Sailing Home

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a card I made using the Sailing Home Bundle that really started out as one of the make and takes from Onstage. Traditionally, I did not assemble any of my projects while at Onstage because I like to spend that time walking around and visiting with other demonstrators. Our make and take was on a note card, but I cut it down a bit and made it into a full sized card.
When I finally assembled this card, I added the die cut elements from the Smooth Sailing Dies and just recently added the textured background using the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. Love!

  I recently just explained in my weekly Newsletter that all of the new and carry over 3D embossing folders in the new catalog have been reconfigured to be a bit slimmer.  They are still designed to give deep textured impressions, but we will now need to use a new item called a 3D Embossing Folder Plate when using 3D folders. This plate is not found in the catalog, but can now be purchased at my online store for $10.
3D Embossing Plate
As I stated to my customers, I did not have the 3D Embossing Folder Plate when I made this card. I just created an additional shim to go along with one of my cutting pads when I ran it thru my Big Shot.  It works, but I will be getting this plate.  It will be nice to have a different colored plate for 3D embossing, because it will help when I have classes for less confusion. :)

Product List



  • My Everything is Rosy PDF Card Class in now available for purchase for only $9.00!  Details can be found HERE



Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.