Sunday, January 6, 2019

Highland Heather Butterflies

Hello, crafty friends. I finally put my Meant to Be Bundle to the side and started playing with another new item: the Butterfly Gala stamp set and matching Butterfly Duet Punch.  As you probably know by now, purple is one of my favorite colors to stamp with so here's what I made using the color Highland Heather:
To be honest, I actually used 2 new butterfly stamp sets.  The swirly Lemon Lime die cut branches under the butterflies and the Highland Heather stamped circles are from the Beauty Abounds Bundle.  I haven't really touched this set yet- but I love the branches in the Thinlits Dies.


There are 4 different kinds of butterflies in the Butterfly Gala stamp set- and I have only started playing with this "stained glass" looking one.  For these butterflies, I stamped them in Memento Black onto Highland Heather cardstock and then colored every other section using my light Highland Heather Stampin' Blend.  Super easy and super quick.

Product List

I can't wait to try out the other butterfly designs in this new bundle!  In the mean time, don't forget about my Meant to Be Card Class.  The deadline to qualify for my FREE card class is Tuesday, January 15, 2019.  Details are HERE.


Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.