Saturday, October 6, 2018

Petal Pink

Hello, crafty friends. I'm popping in to share a Painted Glass card I made as a template for some thank you cards I need to make.  I went through my DSP from the annual catalog and decided to use the beautiful Share What You Love Specialty DSP.
Petal Pink is really a soft peach color- not really a pink (if you ask me).  I die cut two rectangle shaped window framelits from the Stained Glass Thinlits using Basic Black cardstock and then layered them onto a piece of Petal Pink cardstock followed by another layer of Basic Black cardstock to create my "window".

A super easy card to mass produce with just a little bit of fussy cutting of the flower from the DSP.  Add some Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon and some Share What You Love Artisan Pearls and your done!

Product List

Limited Time Offer: Get my Signs of Santa Card Class containing 6 cards and 4 tags, the Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends and Red Rhinestones for FREE with a qualifying order!  Details are HERE.



Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Love the Staned Glass set and how you have used it. I think the Petal Pink is more peachy instead of pink also.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.