Thursday, February 12, 2015

Eat Cake

Hello!  You aren't going to believe this, but I have another treat bag card to share!  I just can't seem to put the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die set away! Such a fun way to give a gift card and I have a special someone in mind for this one. Anyways, here it is:
I actually colored the image for a past challenge and ended up not using it for it, and saw it sitting on my desk and decided to make something with it. :)

Product Links:

Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up!  One Tag Fits All Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!  Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up!  Window Frames Collection Framelits Die  

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great stamping day!




1 comment:

  1. I follow you on bloglovin.com and just had to let you know I am loving your Mini Treat Bags!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.