Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Serene Birthday Wishes

Here's another share I found on my computer.  I love the Serene Silhouettes stamp set.  It was one of the very first stamp sets I purchased from the 2012-2013 Stampin' UP! catalog.  It is very versatile.  It will fit just about any occasion.
 Lots of fun stuff used to make this card.  Colors are: Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  Color inspiration came from the strip of designer series paper from the Comfort Cafe collection.
Accessories: Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Argyle Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" circle punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, and small flowers are from the triple flower punch-retired.

On a side note: I'm so excited for my daughter, Rebecca! She leaves tomorrow for a fun trip with her fellow high school band members to tour Los Angeles and San Diego, California! She will be participating in a Masters Class and will also be visiting many sites such as: "Walk of Fame", Santa Monica Pier & Beach, the Griffith Park & Observatory, Universal Studios, and end the trip with a San Diego Harbor Cruise!  Her first trip without her family, and her first trip to California! Yippee! I am so excited for her!  She has been working hard arriving to school by 7am on most days to participate in not only "regular band", but also jazz band.  I am so proud of her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.