Saturday, October 12, 2024

Join me for some Spooky Fun!

 

Spooky Fun Make and Take Class

Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2024

9:30 am

or 6:30 pm

 Join me on Tuesday, October 22, 2024 at my home in Rice, MN for a Spooky Fun Make and Take Class!  We will making 4 treat holders perfect for gifting to your favorite goblins. This class focuses on the following new Scrapbooking Products:

  • Halloween Spells 12" x 12" DSP; 
  • Halloween Memories stamp set; 
  • Basic Black Two-Tone 12" x 12" cardstock. 
Now is time to experience our new line of Scrapbooking Products!  Cost of the class is $14.00 or free with a $35 order.  

Please RSVP by Friday, October 18th!  Email  me (aestamps2@msn.com) or text me to reserve your spot. Supplies are limited. Please RSVP as soon as possible.


Spooky Fun Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.