Skip to main content

Sunday Stamps! #337

 Hello crafty friends!! My post for this weeks new challenge did not post on Sunday :0, sorry about that but here it is now! 

This weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps! is all about summer colors and I couldn't resist pulling out my beloved Cheerful Daises stamp set and create me some cheerful flowers using  many of the new 2024-2026 In Colors.

To create my card, I started out by stamping daisies using Petunia Pop ink onto Petunia Pop cardstock and then die cutting them out. 

Next, I die cut the second layer to my flower using Bubble Bath cardstock and then sponging Petunia Pop ink into them. 
Next, I followed the same technique for the flower centers using Peach Pie cardstock and ink and sponging the edges.

Lastly, I die cut Shy Shamrock leaves and a few Peach Pie springs and added this to a Basic White layer that was embossed with the Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder followed by a Bubble Bath card base.

I decided to add a fun border to the right side of my card front and snuck in a piece of Bright & Beautiful DSP to complement my color scheme.

Here is this weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

To join in on the fun and to showcase your creativity, simply create a card following the Sunday Stamps! challenge guidelines below:
  • Use any brand of products you have;
  • Link your new project you created for this challenge (no backlinks) to the Sunday Stamps! blog;
  • The colors from the challenge must be the primary colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with other color challenges.
  • Provide a link to the Sunday Stamps! website and/or the challenge picture in your post; 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to four other challenges; and most of all-
  • Have fun creating with us!
This weeks challenge will end on Friday, June 21, 2024, at 6:00 pm EST.



Don't miss out on my June PERKS when you shop with me!  

Host Code Perks


  • Place a $50 order using my current Host Code: 4RVCYBSR and you will receive a pack of Sponge Daubers (item133773) and one 6"x 6" piece of each of the 2024-2026 In Color Glimmer papers (item 163771item 163771) ) as my thank you gift.

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

Comments

  1. Fun die-cut daisies, but I also love all the layers you created on the right edge of your card. Really adds depth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...