Skip to main content

Sunday Stamps! #238

Hello, stampers! Its, Sunday and that means its time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! and here's what I made using the Pampered Pets Bundle.

To create my scene, I paired my puppy dog with one of the pine trees from the In the Pines Bundle, and added a sun from the High Tide stamp set and some grass (with added sponging) from the Nature's Beauty stamp set.

I colored my pup using the Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends and added a heart from the Playful Pets Trinkets.  

Next, I used a piece of DSP from the new Plaid Tidings DSP to accent my "hunting dog" scene. 
I hope to not have to use this card, but I am glad that I have it ready should I want to send it to a friend or family member.

Here's this weeks new challenge at Sunday Stamps! by Claire:


To play along with us, follow the Sunday Stamps! Challenge Guidelines:
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
Remember: The challenge will end on Friday Sept.4th  @ 6pm EST. 

Don't miss out on my August shopping rewards:
  • Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using Host Code: DFXU6467 during the month of AUGUST, and receive a spool of 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon and my Celebrate Sunflowers PDF Card Class as my thank you gift.

There are 6 projects in this class. One is a money/gift card, one is a Z fold card and each project uses a different pattern of DSP from the Flowers for Every Season pack.  I also have a private link video showing you tips and tricks to get the most out of this bundle.
  • Place a $75 order (before shipping/tax) using Host Code DFXU6467 and receive the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, my Celebrate Sunflowers PDF Card Class  and 24 sheets/one half pack of  Flowers for Every Season 6" x 6" DSP  (2 each of 12 patterns) as my thank you gift.

  • Or you can purchase my Celebrate Sunflowers PDF Card Class and private link video for $14.00 HERE.
Happy stamping!

The September Paper Pumpkin is all about Fall: pumpkins, leaves and Halloween. The stamp set in this kit is a Fall themed multi-occasion stamp set.  Sign up to get your own Paper Pumpkin Kit for only $22 HERE.


Product List

Comments

  1. This is perfect, Annette. The colors, the plaid -- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Annette and you know someone will really appreciate it if they lose their dear fur baby. You've created a great scene with the pooch and I think the plaid paper looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...