Skip to main content

Stampin' UP! Painted Seasons

Hello, crafty friends.  Today, I am sharing one of the projects we made at my recent Make and Take Class.  Many of my local customers earned the Painted Season's Bundle, and I wanted to make sure they get the most of out this beautiful stamp set so I had them try out the Stamparatus to see how easy it is to use. If you haven't seen it, I made a quick video showing how to color the flowers using the Stamparatus HERE.  You can add this card as another project idea for those of you who purchased my Painted Seasons PDF Card Class.
To change it up a bit, I used the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper.  It's a shame I waited so long to use this DSP because it really is very pretty. 


I am excited to try out the Fresh Fig/Highland Heather floral pattern and create a similar card.  That's what I love about Stampin' UP!'s DSP- you can make a CASE card but change up the colors to match the DSP.

Product List




The Clearance Rack has been updated! Save up 50% or more off retail price! woot-woot!  See  it HERE!

I have several specials running till the end of the month...or while supplies last as stated below:


1. Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using Host Code: PJCKQHVK and receive the Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins for FREE as my thank you gift.

2. Place a $75 order (before shipping/tax) using my Host Code, and receive the Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins and 12 sheets (2 each of 6 designs 6" x 6" size) of the Bird Ballad DSP from the new annual catalog!  UPDATED 4/25/19: I only have 6 sampling packets left!

and my recently added special as of 4/25/19:
3. Place a $75 order (before shipping/tax) using my Host Code and receive the Gingham Gala Adhesive-Back Sequins, a sampling of the new Bird Ballad DSP (I only have 6 packets left!) and my Oh So Eclectic PDF Card Class as shown HERE!

Stamp Happy!


Comments

  1. Really pretty! I like your choice of colors and the corrugated embossing looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...