Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello, crafty friends. Today, I give thanks for the many blessing in my life which also include my love of stamping and sharing this passion with you.  May you have a blessed Thanksgiving celebration.
This card uses a bunch of my favorite items I have "collected" over the 2018 year....
Product List



  • SHOPPING REWARDS:
    • orders of $50 receive the Silver Foil-Edged Cards and matching Envelopes;
    • orders of $75 will receive the Silver Foil-Edged Cards and matching Envelopes plus my Snowflake Showcase PDF Card Class containing 8 projects for FREE!
  • Details HERE

New Craft and Carry Stampin' UP! Tote
Join the Stampin' UP! family now and you can purchase the new Craft and Carry Tote; or
wait till Sale-a-bration and you can purchase it in the Starter Kit starting January 3, 2018! See more details HERE 


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.