Saturday, April 19, 2014

Black Tie Week #99: Black and Rich Razzleberry

Hello, and happy Saturday morning to you! Can you believe that Easter is already tomorrow?  Wow! Time just keeps flying by and I feel like I haven't accomplished as much as I would like to for Easter preparations. Such is life in the fast lane, right?  However, I did accomplish my card for this weeks challenge!  Here's the challenge for this week. Notice the dessert option of "gold". How fun!

And here's my "Black Tie" card creation with the dessert option of gold (click on picture for extra large size):




I hand cut the Black piece of cardstock and made it into a frame using my SU paper cutter.  Then I paper pierced around it.  To make it "pop", I added small pieces of foam double sided tape around the edges of it and matted it onto the gold embossed piece of Rich Razzleberry piece.  I also added a strip of Gold Sequin Trim around the flower .  So fun!  
Well now that you've seen my Black Tie creation, why don't you head on over to Dynamic Duos and play along!  You have till Thursday, April 24th to play along.  And to give you more inspiration, please make sure to check out the other design team creations!  So much fun to see what everyone else has created! :)


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you join us!  Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. So many yummy details on your card. LOVE all the gold accents. I'm usually a silver person, but now I'm lusting after those sequins! Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mosaic background and that gold embossing is just fantastic, Annette. Love those sequins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just exquisite, Annette! So many wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the gold embossing and accents on this gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.