Friday, February 4, 2011

SAB: birthday wishes


I made the exact same card for a girlfriend's birthday and liked it so much that I made another.  The original colors were: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip.  This reproduction is made using: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip.  

This card uses two SAB sets:  So Happy for You and Punch Bunch.  It will make a great make and take at my next party because attendees will get to use a lot of different goodies like: Daises bigz die, scallop border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, corner rounder punch, scallop square punch, the heart from the owl punch, sweet buttons embossilts, glitter, and pearls.  Few!!!  Did I get it all?  It's the weekend, so go ahead and case a few of these babies for your stash at home! : )

1 comment:

  1. Your color combos are always fun and you make the cards pop. I am enjoying your blog today.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.