Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cucumber Crush Christmas

Hello, crafty friends! Today's card share focuses on the color Cucumber Crush.  Such a pretty green and perfect for coloring the beautiful pine trees from the Happy Scenes stamp set.  This stamp set is so versatile. It has so many themes and great words for all the upcoming holidays.  Today I am sharing a Christmas scene:



As you can see, I added a single tree to the front of the card with dimensionals and centerd it.  I just cut the other trees off.  I also added some Dazzling Details to the snow on the trees and the edge of the snow on the front panel.  Silver accents Cucumber Crush just perfectly!


Supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.