Monday, May 18, 2015

It's All About You Today

Good morning, stampers!  I have a few cards to show you over the next couple of days that I have been working on for a friend.  She wanted  me to make her some gender neutral birthday cards to have on hand.  When I got home, I thought...and thought.  I guess I really never have made a gender neutral card, so it was going to be a challenge....  but challenges are fun, right?  So here's the first gender neutral card I made:

This is a square card.  I added a gift card/money holder on the inside using the same polka dot paper. I used the very fun and perhaps overlooked stamp set called Hooray Its Your Day from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  It's a stamp set made for a card kit, but I just wanted the versatile stamp set.  The arrow is from the What's Up? stamp set - which is retiring, 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I should have taken a picture of the inside for you, but I am not used to that!  What do you think of my gender neutral card?

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.